• Assessing Clients Needs by interviewing youth, adults and their families to determine their needs. Including psychiatric, social, emotional and educational needs.
• Providing crisis mediation as needed
• Working with youth and their families, detailing available services and benefits as well as assessing and overcoming potential barriers to accessing services.
• Make referrals to service providers on behalf of clients so clients can access the benefits provided by other local social services
• Youth Mentoring, leadership and character development through one on one training as well as specific tailored sports training
START YOUR OWN BUSINESS
Te Ukaipo is dedicated to working closely with you to “start your business”.
‘SYOB’ is so much more than a series of essential business skills seminars, which have been developed to teach entrepreneurs management and technical skills vital to succeed in business.
SYOB gives personal service tailor made to help you start your own business.
Business Planning: know what to do now.
Structure: your business correctly from day one.
Record Keeping: know tax regulations for your accounts.
Taxation: benefits in the long term.
Marketing: selling your product/service.
Communications: building better working relationships.
World Wide Web: getting out there.
WE OFFER, WORKSHOPS, IN HOUSE OR ONE ON ONE:-
'Start Your Own Business' is there for you.
NEXT COURSE DATES:
Phone for details and dates of next course or seminar
Covering 7 x 4 hour modules
CHOOSE THE COMPLETE COURSE AND SAVE $$$ (FIRST 7 LISTED ABOVE)